MajorDocs postpones its first international edition until September

With regard to the current evolution of the COVID-19 situation generated both in Spain and globally, the organization has decided to postpone MajorDocs 2020. Provisionally, this edition will take place from September 29th to October 3rd, this year.

The uncertainty and recommendations to limit mass events and traveling, but especially our own responsibility, lead us to take this decision. We want to prioritize safety and let the festival run in a normalized situation.

We appreciate your understanding and support. Until then, we will keep working on creating the best possible experience.

See you in autumn.

– MajorDocs Team



Path Created with Sketch.


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin
Share on vk
Share on tumblr
Share on skype
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email